Wait and see

Denny finally called Mr. Broker Tuesday night.

He told Mr. Broker he didn’t want to carry very much paper if any at all.  I wonder why he told us he would?  Anyway, Mr. Broker asked if we wanted him to carry $7,000 and still offer to pay full asking price.  I thought that was ridiculous.  We were originally going to offer $63,000 cash, so why would we offer $62,500 cash and have them carry the rest?  We rewrote the offer for $63,000 cash so now we wait to see what they do.  Denny told Mr. Broker another broker was bringing a client by yesterday.  Maybe that guy will give him his full asking price.  Cest la vie.

Expired
Accepted...again
Share: